|Antelecom.net strives to provide the best possible customer service 24 hours a day seven days a week. Whether you are new to the Internet or ready to upload your newly designed web page, we'll be there when you need assistance. See our Contacts page for phone numbers and email addresses.|
* Speedtest Mini Server - Simple Speedtest.net tool to check connectivity to Antelecom's Network Operations Center. Use this to compare to other servers on the internet to help determine congestion points.
* Your Antelecom Account - Login to check on your accounting and billing information. Here you may edit pertinent details of your account including name, address, phone, usernames, mailboxes as well as view statement of account, view payment history and make online payments. If you refer a new customer you can print a coupon for a free month of service. Simply print, sign, hand it to a friend and ask them to mail it to us.
* Open Your Own Trouble Ticket - Log into your account and select "Open Ticket" to generate a Trouble Ticket. The technicians will get right on it.
* WebMail - Check your email from your browser. This full-featured email client is great for those who travel. It's also a great tool if you are having problems picking up your mail using a stand-alone mail program such as Eudora, Netscape or Outlook.
* SurgeWeb -The next generation email program. Far more features than WebMail.
* MailBox Management - Manage the settings for your mailbox such as Spam, Filters, Inbox, Friends etc.
* DialupBoost - DSL Like Speed over Dialup. Surf the net at 3 to 5 times faster. Download and install our Windows or MAC software and get some real speed when dialing selected access numbers. The acceleration service is FREE with your dialup account.
* Find a Dialup Access Number - Search for a Dialup phone number by State, City or Area Code.
* VoIP - Log in to your Thirdlane account with the username formatted as "firstname.lastname@example.org" (example: email@example.com). From here you can manage your extension, listen to, save or email your voice mail, manage your recordings, set rules or filters and call forwarding. The Thirdlane management software is pretty self explanatory. Look around, it is pretty easy to figure out.
* Hosted PBX - Log in to your Thirdlane account with the username and password provided when you set up your account (example: bkelly password itsmylife). The Thirdlane software is quite powerful and it may take some time to get familiar with all the settings. We can assist with changes until you master it. Simply call Support during normal business hours.
* OpenSRS - Log in to manage your Domain Name. From here you can update contact info, DNS Servers, Privacy settings and more.
* Frequently Asked Questions - (FAQ) - Answers to common questions.
Select * for more information